Search This Blog

My secret existence that's not so hush-hush anymore.



This is a collection of my thoughts, writings, musings,

and a place to collect my various blog projects into one place. (SEE the list of my other blogs on right side-bar).

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hanging out nude with other dudes - non-sexual camaraderie


lexington3
U.S.A. : New York : New York
Original posting: lexington3
11 Jun 2009, 04:16
Hanging naked is fun. You don't have to be a nudist to enjoy. Anyone feel the same way? It's a pretty low stress way to meetup.
TKNAKED1
U.S.A. : California : Martinez
Follow up: TKNAKED1§
11 Jun 2009, 08:09
Love just kiking back naked. Used to hit a beach / campgraound near Santa Cruz many times till is closed a couple years ago. This pic, I believe, is from one of our last trips. Man that was a GREAT trip.
I'll be naked at home and if my buddy drops by he either sheds his clothes or it's no big deal for me to stay naked.
nyce2awl
U.S.A. : New York : New York
Follow up: nyce2awl§
11 Jun 2009, 08:09
I think hanging out naked is so damn great. So freeing and liberating (same thing?!). Wish I could do it all the time. My problem is that I'm turned on by being naked and almost always have a hard-on...is that REALLY a problem?

lexington3
U.S.A. : New York : New York
Follow up: lexington3
11 Jun 2009, 09:25
nyce2awl,
Everybody thinks that and its natural and shouldn't be anything to worry about. As you get used to doing it (hanging naked non-solo) you'll become more comfortable and it will not be the problem or issue you think.

If you meet guys into it randomly on-line the experience is apt to be more sexual so..

I resisted going to naked things for the same reasons. Guess what it really wasn't an issue. (notice I didn't say a "big deal") LOL

enjoy!

NewdInFl
U.S.A. : Florida : Tampa
Follow up: NewdInFl
11 Jun 2009, 09:53
"Male bonding is best done nude."
- Gay Naturist International

Nudists in general are a very friendly community. Being naked with others breaks down so many barriors.

briefs6335
U.S.A. : New York : Rochester
Follow up: briefs6335§
11 Jun 2009, 20:54
It has been a while since I've had a chance to hang out naked and I miss it. too bad we are so hung up on nudity in the US and there are not more nude beaches.

Bklynplay
U.S.A. : New York : Brooklyn
Follow up: Bklynplay
12 Jun 2009, 08:41
never had the real opportunity...use to go to a gay campground that was clothing optional but was too shy to walk around naked

tomcanx
U.S.A. : New York : New York
Follow up: tomcanx§
12 Jun 2009, 08:54
I would love to try it out..but the truth of the matter is I am to conscious of my body...I think that is the problem a lot of people have with being generally nude in a non-sexual environment. But I would love to hang out and just be naked and not care.

nakedinma
U.S.A. : Massachusetts : Malden
Follow up: nakedinma
12 Jun 2009, 09:58
I host a naked movie nite in the winter, and go out to naked swimming holes in the summer.

Love to just hang out naked.

Dic
U.S.A. : Virginia : Woodbridge
Follow up: Dic
12 Jun 2009, 11:11
I used to hang out with about 10 guys and just get some sun. Some would have on swim trunks and the rest of us would be buck ass.

RonnieG
U.S.A. : Missouri : Kansas City
Follow up: RonnieG
13 Jun 2009, 14:06
Nude pool parties are cool and nude beaches. It is not always sexual, even if I get a little aroused from time to time.

flashguy
U.K. : Gloucestershire : Cheltenham
Follow up: flashguy
14 Jun 2009, 05:51
Yep i just love being naked. As soon as i get home from work i'm naked for the rest of the evening.. On my days off work i'm naked all day. unless i have to go shopping. I do enjoy being naked .
hottrodd7
U.S.A. : New York : Rochester
Follow up: hottrodd7
15 Jun 2009, 18:28
Hanging out naked is the best! Even better with buds! The whole hard-on thing soon goes away as it just starts to be so natural to be naked. Pretty soon---you aren't even thinking about it. Be careful though---it's addictive! The more you're naked the more you WANT to be naked!!! LOL

dogguy
Follow up: dogguy§
10 Aug 2009, 06:19
Love hanging out at the beach nude, nude holiday resorts are great. Like camping/hiking nude. Just walking in the door and dropping the clothes is a natural thing unless I "have" to put clothes on for company/guests....:)

eseone
Australia : Western Australia : Perth
Follow up: eseone§
19 Aug 2009, 14:36
Love being Naked and around other Guys it's Great. There seems to be a barrier between people that is dropped. Luv it I just don't get to do it enough.

Nakedmatt
U.S.A. : Washington DC : Washington DC
Follow up: Nakedmatt
20 Aug 2009, 04:48
Love being naked as much as possible! Especially outside, and if other guys are involved even better!

hottrodd7
U.S.A. : New York : Rochester
Follow up: hottrodd7
20 Aug 2009, 17:18
I agree with Nakedmatt--being naked outdoors is the best--and with other naked guys is awesome. Doesn't have to be a sexual thing (can be if you want), but just a bonding thing. I'm going to Hillside campgrounds next weekend--I plan on being naked all weekend long! Can't wait!

oakley
U.K. : Essex : Thurrock
Follow up: oakley
20 Aug 2009, 23:23
love hanging naked with guy or guys.
NOTE from editor: This last respondant, Oakley, is one of the guys who told me about the Naked Disco event that happens at a London gay club the 3rd Friday of every month.

No comments: