Search This Blog

My secret existence that's not so hush-hush anymore.



This is a collection of my thoughts, writings, musings,

and a place to collect my various blog projects into one place. (SEE the list of my other blogs on right side-bar).

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gettin' my rocks offs: plugging holes


Having sex every which way and any place!




During the long months of summer, I have had plenty of opportunity to get my rocks off at public (gay) beaches, sex clubs, saunas, and at gay trysting spots in parks and public restrooms. Cruising site: http://www.cruisingforsex.com
It's been really fun getting to suck dick, sit on cocks, and ram my boner up a hot, tight hole these last few weeks

.


Public anonymous sex with strangers:

Probably some fo the best sex (with strangers) has been a 24-Kaikan in Tokyo's gay center in Shinjuku Ni (2)- chome). It seems like when I've gone in July before my vacation abroad and since I've returned for my work-project in Tokyo (twice already), I've had the pleasure of fucking and getting fucked - all in close succession. The other weekend, I had no sooner arrive and dropped by the 'dorm' room (three adjoining darkened rooms with various platform and bunk beds for guys to sleep and have sex - all beds come equipped with a boxes of tissue, blanket and pillow and trash can.) No sooner had I squatted down to look at what action was going on in a bottom bunk (moans and groans) than an assertive Japanese guy sticks his cock in my face and- of course, I couldn't refuse the offer to taste dick. With a couple of minutes, he bent over and felt of my freshing douched butthole, probing my asshole with a finger. So he raised me up on my knees and proceeds to rub his cock into my hole, searching out the entrance to my pleasure pocket. Once he found it, he gave me a hot damn fucking and then pulled me over to one of the platform beds so he can really get me punked hard and good.


Once he applied a condom, he fucked like a bunny on steroids and had me moaning in pleasure so loudly, half the room crowded around to see what fun was going on and whether they could get a piece of the butt-fuck action. My wild fucker would have nothing of that and keep ramming his moderately long, but superhard dick into my pulsing hole until he came like gangbusters. I wiped off when he left and decided to go up the next floor where there are semi private rooms (several darkened smaller adjoining rooms fully padded with futons that can sleep about 4 each).

Sometimes I like to rest after a good fuck or fucking so when I entered one and found it empty I paused just a minute when I heard somebody come in the anteroom that leads into two adjoining rooms. The guys wasn't particularly my type but when you're horny as hell (getting fucked makes me want to fuck somebody's hole like crazy), you'll take anything you can get. He noticed my erection (sustained by my metal cock ring) and decided to get a closer look, eventually getting down on his knees
to give me a more than adequate blow-job. He stopped sucking and showed interest in my rubbing his butt so I could tell that he was up for a good fuck from a white foreigner. He had me don a rubber dick-glove and then proceeded to sit his butt down on my hard meat until I had hit bottom.

That guy could take a hard cock (about like I had just just 10 minutes earlier) and before long he let me turn him so I could fuck his ass from behind doggie style - my favorite to give and to get. I always love fucking my woman this way because I would be distracted by her flopping tits. Besides there is something feral and animalistic about inserting your penis into another human being's anus from behind that gets my juices really flowing and brings out the rutting beast in me.


Sex Fun on a National Park Beach
To try to meet up with gay men on the Big Island, it's been my habit to frequent spots where guys like to cruise. To try to meet up with gay men on the Big Island, it's been my habit to frequent spots where guys like to cruise.

Still NOT FINISHED WITH THIS ENTRY YET (Sept 7 2014) Kelly (sunbuns99)

No comments: