Search This Blog

My secret existence that's not so hush-hush anymore.



This is a collection of my thoughts, writings, musings,

and a place to collect my various blog projects into one place. (SEE the list of my other blogs on right side-bar).

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Awakening Recognition of CMNM by Aidan Quinn



I came across this blog when I was Googling for male exhibitionism; and I guess I was looking for some discussion on the matter.

That's really difficult to describe, and I think there's a whole range of emotions behind it, some of them contradictory. CMNM is not something I've considered before, so I can't say I'm necessarily into it - although I am interested in elements of voyeurism and exhibitionism.


Photo is aidanqn, taken accompany this entry.


You see, I'm a bit messed up ;) When I was younger, I was always frightened of my endowment - and I guess I still am a bit. But the funny thing is, I'm vain, too. I remember taking a photo of myself with my flies open and my red briefs sticking out when I was in my late teens. I also used to draw pictures of my crotch, wearing just briefs, when I was about 14. And many years ago, I saw a picture that a cousin took of himself. It wasn't rude, but my grandmother asked him why he took it. Inside my head, I knew exactly the reason. It kind of got me to figuring that deep down that nearly all men are vain/exhibitionists.

Recently, I have taken up swimming. The pools aren't big, and there's quite a few private cubicles. I never go in there, but go into the public area to change. I wear speedos. I noticed that the other guys use the private ones, but I always thought that was a bit effeminate; and they wore swimming shorts, too, rather than speedos.
I think that what I'm trying to say is that from a naked man's point-of-view, being naked is like being the alpha male. I think it's a huge turn-on to know that my own body is giving pleasure to others. It feels like a powerful position, rather than one of powerlessness.

A number of years ago, I was at a party, and a man and a woman were fondling me a little. Then the man gave some instructions to the woman as to what to do with me - well it never led to sex, and I was clothed the whole time - but I got really turned on by the idea of being a kind of toy - giving pleasure simply by receiving it - and being the object of lust. There was a vid on YouTube showing a wrestler's package. A woman said "It makes a nice change to see the objectification of men".

I responded because I thought:
  1. that it contained an implicit inferiority complex about being a woman in relation to a man (I didn't actually write that, but that's what I felt)
  2. that being objectified shouldn't necessarily imply a position of inferiority on the part of the person objectified. For those with a healthy self image,
    being a source of admiration was a source of strength; and conversely for those with a poor self image, a source of further weakness. So, it all depends on your point of view.
Things are also hot from a clothed male's point of view. I like the idea of touching a man whilst I'm fully clothed; and then watching him get sexually aroused.

I once saw a vid on XTube about a military examination. It was really hot to see 6 guys lined up, being ordered to take off their clothes, and then be intimately examined. Some the guys seemed to like it, too!

For me, it's not about "emotional" dominance. I think it's a turn-on when both 
parties are aroused by the experience, but a turn-off if one side is feeling abused and not enjoying it. So, for me, it's about pleasure, not about bullying or intimidation. If one side is feeling belittled, then I don't like it.


====== Note from Aidan Quin: ===========

By the way, feel free to blog about this message and your reactions. I thought you might like a photo of me, which I've attached. (Photo is posted at the top of this article.) I've written "CMNM" across my hips so that you know it's really from me - plus I kind of dig the whole "tattoo" thing. I would never get a tattoo, but I think a temporary one would be really cool. Feel free to post the pic, too! Maybe it will start a trend ;)
 













No comments: