Search This Blog

My secret existence that's not so hush-hush anymore.



This is a collection of my thoughts, writings, musings,

and a place to collect my various blog projects into one place. (SEE the list of my other blogs on right side-bar).

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fw: [ymna2] bookish - a little humor



--- On Sat, 8/16/08, a member of YMNA2 (a Yahoo Group) wrote:



Ten years after graduating Hogwarts, Harry Potter continues to battle his evil nemesis, the nefarious  Lord Voldemort.

In this episode, Harry is discovered by his best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, in the Wizards Library of Hogwarts researching a counter spell to Lord Voldemort's most recent attack
, The Curse of  The Emperor's New Clothes.

Any similarity to the actor who played Harry in the HP movies is purely intentional - but entire fictional.  I hope the photograph will forgive my displaying his photo on this blog.  



No comments: